Monday, January 22, 2007

Ice, Ice, Baby

I love post processing pictures of ice... Whoa, the detail is so much fun! This morning really had me ready to RUN to the nearest camera store yelling "I need a Canon Macro Lens, NOW!!"

I was so happy to have my "nifty fifty"... I put the kit lens on the camera for the first time since buying the 50mm and I was so frustrated trying to take a shot! The lens stayed on the camera for 1 shot and it was back off. I'm sure it will be fine for everyday photos, but not today. ;)

This is a leaf trapped under a sheet of melting ice. Can you tell?

Fun ice shot...


Fun ice shot, cropped tighter, and USM... (I love Photoshop)


More ice... I'm liking this shot :)


BTW, Thanks Mom for not only buying my camera, but watching the kids while I run outside like a crazy person taking pictures of tree branches. :) Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Melissa Davis said...

cool shots Melissa! It took me a long time to enjoy my 50mm lens! I never used it and then one day decided to and now I love it!

5:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home