Friday, January 19, 2007

Magic Spot...

The Magic Spot is a chair by the large front window downstairs... I call it magic because the kids enjoy getting their pictures taken in a spot that is called "Magic". Well today they figured it out. It's just a spot for mom to take for pictures. Before they figured out it wasn't magic I got a few pictures.

I ran Lori Cox's Gobstopper action on this one... f/2.2 ss160 This is a strange one, but I like it. Of course I do, it's of Abby. :) But I have no idea why the background completely blacked out like that. We were sitting in the magic spot... I must have done something different.

The ISO was at 1600 for the first couple pics... whoops. At least I remember the BBF button! One day I'll get it all straight. :) This was one of the first with 1600ISO, I wish I would have caught it before this shot. It's pretty noisy.
Put a fork in her... she's done. :)
 Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home